School Community Intervention Partnership (SCIP), providing effective early intervention for children in elementary school system who experience difficulties in emotional and behavioural self-regulation.
Eligibility: School referral required. For inclusion and exclusion criteria, please see SCIP Vanier School Referral Package in the links below.
Population served: Elementary school children grade 1 to 5.
- Consultation, Intake, and Assessment
- Case Management and Service Coordination
- Parent/Caregiver Skill Building, Support
- Merrymount Children’s Centre
- Vanier Children’s Mental Wellness
- London District Catholic School Board
- Thames Valley District School Board
- Wellkin (formerly Elgin Oxford Child and Youth Centre)
- Conseil Scolaire Viamonde
- Conseil Scolaire Catholique Providence
Contact: [email protected]
SCIP Vanier – School Referral Package for SCHOOL use only
- Referral Package – School Checklist
- SCIP Vanier Fillable Referral Form
- Parent Information Sheet
- Criteria for Service
- SCIP Brochure